Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be perfect!

van Dijk
Quintero
Pato
Just been looking at that Quintero again on you tube and he is something else. He would have us near the top 4 Lukaku would be on for 25 goals easy, count me in did not realize he was so good. Van Dijk and/or the guy from Keiv, Quintero and a striker on loan and it would be happy days.

You're pleased with our summer transfer activity so far ?

Having our club randomly attached to a player with a host of other clubs isn't going to tickle my fancy.
You sulk because there's no speculation and then I tell you there is speculation and you still sulk. Just be patient.

If we don't bring players in before the transfer window closes then you'd be justified in your complaints. But that isn't going to happen.

Can't see the point bringing in a striker on loan . Rather give mcaleny a spot as 2nd or 3rd striker .

Soldado or Shola Ameobi. Both available and would do a job. However I can see us signing Berbatov at the close of the window on deadline day.

We'll buy more players. Everyone go have a cold shower.
That's not acceptable to just accept that as, 'oh we'll get some in the end'. When we had a decent start in 06/07 we got Howard, lescott and Johnson in early. We have an absolute flyer of a start an that fat toad who runs us was all over SSN praising himself saying the early business was key, how many slow starts in other seasons did we get off to under Moyes when we were forced to do late business. The answer is too many and it's going to happen again.

Looks very much to me like Martinez has given up on the early (difficult fixtures) and is instead trying to make his 10p transfer budget stretch further by making any deals in the last minutes of the window.

We'll buy more players. Everyone go have a cold shower.
Its not about just buying any old player though is it. Thats not what we want. Martinez i assume should have a certain type of player in his mind, even to the point of identifying the player he actually wants at the club and what is realistic. What is he waiting for ? The season starts next weekend. Maybe he has tried to already get the player(s) in at the club and it failed but i think we would of known about it, like we did with that Ogbonna fella.

That's not acceptable to just accept that as, 'oh we'll get some in the end'. When we had a decent start in 06/07 we got Howard, lescott and Johnson in early. We have an absolute flyer of a start an that fat toad who runs us was all over SSN praising himself saying the early business was key, how many slow starts in other seasons did we get off to under Moyes when we were forced to do late business. The answer is too many and it's going to happen again.
Are we just completely ignoring the 2 players we signed before the window opened then? Or...

Soldado or Shola Ameobi. Both available and would do a job. However I can see us signing Berbatov at the close of the window on deadline day.
mHM3DMk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back