Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll clearly sit around and sponge another 30k a week for one more year, like he's done all of his career.

The lad has played for our club for what about 14 years and has only ever done his best which I accept sometimes hasn't been good enough , the cup final being an obvious example .

However we demand loyalty from players but from fans a serious and likely career ending injury gets a response like that .

Does this not prove that to get the players we want it all takes time?
This time last year we had only signed Barry, god knows what the fume would of been like
That morning I remember the paper saying him to Wolfsburg was a done deal and then the shock from everyone when he posted that picture that he was actually coming to us.
Not a lot of us believed he was coming then so save your fume for when the window shuts
No fume in what I said at all, just stating about it! I agree it all takes time, Martinez has come out and said it will, just hope it's a big signing and not someone we will all moan about!

The lad has played for our club for what about 14 years and has only ever done his best which I accept sometimes hasn't been good enough , the cup final being an obvious example .

However we demand loyalty from players but from fans a serious and likely career ending injury gets a response like that .

nah i'm alright like, i'd rather not collect 30k a week playing the sport i love for the team i love.

"Fabled" has been word of the month.
Some of our fans aspire to one day be like Stoke.
Sergio Roberto has no defined position.
Virgil van Dijk is omnipotent.
People just want to see Everton linked to a player regardless of ability.
Don't forget we all love cat GIFS

Honestly all fit who are we dropping from the first 11 for a new signing?
It's not exactly the first 11 that needs working on, it's the squad depth as a whole which is dire compared to other teams we're expected to be challenging.

Seeing as we have hamstring injuries galore at the minute the depth needs working on big time.

We need at least 4 first 11 players. We finished 11th why wouldnt that team need impoving?

Howard Jagielka Barry need replacing and we need a number 10 and a quality winger.

Coleman Stones ......... Baines
McCarthy
Barkley ...........
.......... Lukaku Mirallas

Robles, Jagielka, Besic, Cleverley, Deulofeu, Lennon, ..........

We need at least 4 first 11 players. We finished 11th why wouldnt that team need impoving?

Howard Jagielka Barry need replacing and we need a number 10 and a quality winger.

Coleman Stones ......... Baines
McCarthy
Barkley ...........
.......... Lukaku Mirallas

Robles, Jagielka, Besic, Cleverley, Deulofeu, Lennon, ..........

Are people forgetting the exact same starting XI we have now also got us a records points total? Did you say that team obviously needed improving last summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back