Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?
Brady cost 7mil, chester cost 8mil, wickham 9 mil.

This it the same board that got 27 million for fellaini when weeks before he had a buyout of 23mil
The same board that got 27 million for lescott
The same board that got 12 million for andy johnson

Cos I've seen the days where we sold Rooney, Jeffers,rodwell, lescott and Ferguson sold so I'm damaged goods, scarred 4 life

Expect 32 million plus add ons taking the deal to over 40 million with half up front, also it will have no impact on what we owe Chelsea per season for Lakuku

From Sky Sports....

Chelsea have reportedly attempted to smooth over their relationship with Everton as they prepare a third bid for John Stones.

The Premier League champions have already had two offers rejected but, according to the Peter5875, will go back with a third.

The paper reports that discussions have taken place between chairmen Bruce Buck and Bill Kenwright regarding Chelsea’s "initially aggressive pursuit" of the 21-year-old.
if he goes there we should ask for him to stay for a season on loan,

http://app.football-italia.net/?referrer=http://www.football-italia.net/70328/everton-back-shaqiri#article/footballitalia-70328
Italian reports claim Everton are back in the running for Inter man Xherdan Shaqiri after problems with Schalke 04. The creative midfielder only joined from Bayern Munich in January, but is no longer part of Coach Roberto Mancini’s plans.

Shaqiri, Danilo D’Ambrosio and Yuto Nagatomo have all been left out of the Nerazzurri squad travelling to Istanbul for a friendly against Galatasaray, confirming they are on the exit list. According to Tuttomercatoweb, Everton have spotted the problems in finalising a transfer to Schalke 04 and dived back into the race for Shaqiri.

The Swiss international had previously turned down a move to the Premier League for Stoke City, even after the clubs had agreed terms. He could be willing to reconsider his position if Everton were to come in with an offer worth €16m.

Inter are desperate to get him off their books, having signed him from Bayern Munich on loan with mandatory option to buy for €16m. However, he is so far turning down every move offered to him.
Why is everyone desperate to get rid of him though???

Cos I've seen the days where we sold Rooney, Jeffers,rodwell, lescott and Ferguson sold so I'm damaged goods, scarred 4 life

We got good money for lescott and rodwell.
Jeffers and ferguson was a different time and different board.
Rooney was a lot of money at the time too and we were financialy on our bum.

I repeat 27 for fellaini, 27 for lescott, 12 for johnson.
Hell il even throw the 15mil for rodwell in their. Plus we got good money for anichebe and jelavic.
One thing this board does well is get as much as possible for their players

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/...d-season-in-stands-as-everton-move-in-12m-fee

Shaqiri told to avoid season in stands as Everton move in, £12m fee set

Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport say in their Friday edition that Everton remain an option for Zherdan Shaqiri as Inter Milan look to sell the player this summer.

Shaqiri would be a really exciting addition for Everton, especially if Roberto Martinez can get the player back to anything like his best. Just over a year ago Shaqiri was a star of the World Cup, scoring a hat-trick for Switzerland against Honduras and also being named Man of the Match against Ecuador.

Shaqiri was then, and had been for some time, considered to be one of the best young talents in European football. He's still only twenty three years of age and Inter Milan don't appear to be too keen to try and get the best of him, preferring to cash in as the opportunity arises.

Such is Inter's thirst for cash from a Shaqiri deal, that they've told the player to get a new club or face a season in the stands, according to Gazzetta dello Sport. The idea of Inter Milan being able to assemble a squad which has no place for Shaqiri should frankly be laughable, but the Italian club are using hardball tactics just as they have on occasion before.

Schalke have been interested too but haven't met Inter's £12m set fee, a reasonable price for a player as talented as Shaqiri.

ive come to the realisation that, ALL the fans know we need a CB, CAM and perhaps a Winger, all the papers know we need this too

the clubs management DEFINITELY knows we need it, so i can imagine they are looking for the right deals. perhaps they really are considering selling stones, waiting for the inevitable 32-34m bid before they make their move on ins, id imagine they have targets with the current budget and different targets if more money came in.

i know we have money in the bank atm. ALL CLUBS ARE SPENDING WITH THE NEW TV DEAL. plus we only paid 7m for Rom last year, with another 7m this year after that Tv deal the year before.

watch this space. RM is not completely daft.

apologies for the level headed post.

ive come to the realisation that, ALL the fans know we need a CB, CAM and perhaps a Winger, all the papers know we need this too

the clubs management DEFINITELY knows we need it, so i can imagine they are looking for the right deals. perhaps they really are considering selling stones, waiting for the inevitable 32-34m bid before they make their move on ins, id imagine they have targets with the current budget and different targets if more money came in.

i know we have money in the bank atm. ALL CLUBS ARE SPENDING WITH THE NEW TV DEAL. plus we only paid 7m for Rom last year, with another 7m this year after that Tv deal the year before.

watch this space. RM is not completely daft.

apologies for the level headed post.

This is the hope that we all stick to. They must surely see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back