Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adama traore in talks with the RS over a season long loan, not really a proven player and I am glad we missed the boat. Shaquiri however would be a quality signing. And anybody saying Nolito would be too much money for a 28 year old, just watch how Payet lights up the league this season at West Ham

Crystal Palace getting Wickham in for £9m. We're now being outspent massively by Crystal Palace, a team that finished above us, whilst we flounder in the bargain basement. This is an absolute pathetic attempt by this board.

I hope the rumours of the plane flying around Goodison on the opening day are true.

Badly Kopite the plane idea
Put that one straight into a bin
Bill "Oh deer a plane, I best sell up"

Crystal Palace getting Wickham in for £9m. We're now being outspent massively by Crystal Palace, a team that finished above us, whilst we flounder in the bargain basement. This is an absolute pathetic attempt by this board.

I hope the rumours of the plane flying around Goodison on the opening day are true.

6ulyDM7.gif

If we keep Stones (which I'm not convinced we will) I'm actually not arsed about a defender. Browning and Galloway are decent back ups, and if one of them has to step in then they have to take their chance.

Number 10/Winger would be nice, but again, the players are there within the squad to do a job - Barkley, Del, Kev are as talented a bunch as we're going to see behind the striker without mega investment. Its a case of managing them correctly and getting the best out of them. Osman, Pienaar, Connor, McGeady are semi-able deputies.

Coming round to the idea that the most pressing need is a striker to give Rom competition. Rather than a hold up player, I'd like to see a Tevez, Saurez type, someone who can press and worry defenders with acceleration. Wouldn't mind seeing some sort of punt at this, any ideas? Could Shaqiri play this role?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back