Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has not done anything wrong for those dollars actually signed last season 20 goals, adding four fronts he played with his team: league, cup and Champions League Europe. He was also champion. What happens then? No room in the starting lineup for the local tournament matches since a new rule limits to six the number of foreigners in court. Zenit is 10.

What comes to Creole? "It's not easy to make a decision so quickly," warns input Pablo Martinez, representative of the player, but recognizes that the best for Solomon "is changing teams" because it is pointing. The same coach André Villas-Boas, told the Russian press, shared that it is best that the Venezuelan go driving other options.

And the Premier League looks to target. Certainly, it has been repeatedly rumored interest from clubs in England without Rondón came to realize something, but this time everything points toward a different end. "We take the club two offers from English clubs," said Martinez.

Exactly, some of the worrying on here is unbelievable. We tried to buy Palace's best player so he could sit on the bench watching our England international centreback pairing yet some people are worried they have a better squad than us?! Cabaye is their only player I would have in the 11.
A bit patronising, isn't it? They finished above us last year and no game against them has been easy for us.

Dear lord, is marking illegal in that league?

00085960-642.jpg

Aiden loves Russian defences​

Last edited:
Come on people we are not looking for a striker, not a good one anyway which Rondon is.
A centre back and attacking midfielder come first, and nothing can be done till somebody is sold.

I don't see us spending €20m on a striker.
Ssshhhhh there could be something in this. Don't burst my bubble. I've been patiently waiting for us to make a big splash in the transfer market and a striker is very very much what we need. If true and spending that amount of cash, it could be a sign we may go 4-4-2

Come on people we are not looking for a striker, not a good one anyway which Rondon is.
A centre back and attacking midfielder come first, and nothing can be done till somebody is sold.
Nothing can be done til someone is sold? That must be why we had 8m for ogbonna. You must be proper sources up

I think we ARE looking for a striker, but it's not a main priority. It's just someone to fill in for when Lukaku is injured, not someone top class just someone who can offer something different.

Maybe a younger player from the lower leagues, or a foreign player who has scored goals in a country that isn't as highly rated as others, i.e swiss league or austrian league.

I think we ARE looking for a striker, but it's not a main priority. It's just someone to fill in for when Lukaku is injured, not someone top class just someone who can offer something different.

Maybe a younger player from the lower leagues, or a foreign player who has scored goals in a country that isn't as highly rated as others, i.e swiss league or austrian league.

Who is that boss one who scores tons over there? Soriano or something like that. Get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back