Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we had taken all 9 points on offer, we would not have been top 4...we would have been 5th, 1 point behind Arsenal.
Ok based on points we would have missed out. But if we had got those additional 6 points and it was arsenal doing the chasing with our points in the bank then I doubt that they would have beaten us to 4th.

seen that Rondon on fm sure ive signed him a couple of times
he's a beast, putting down the game he got 20 goals [37 appearances]
last season, very strong and got pace.. good age / height also

but only watched him about 5 times so no expert lol
didnt play that good to stand out when seen also but sure
he scored in a couple ,him an Rom charging at you though

He's just posted something else saying we were interested in Jan '14. Not sure if he's just saying both clubs have been interested in the past and that he's going to move to the Prem soon or whether we're supposedly interested again. Would definitely take him if he was going, him and Lukaku would work together as a front two but we all know it's jarg.

Even if we had taken all 9 points on offer, we would not have been top 4...we would have been 5th, 1 point behind Arsenal.

I was thinking that myself but couldn't be bothered checking it

Plus we wouldn't of got Lukaku any earlier than deadline day as he was not available so OP point is redundant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back