Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nearly every single game was 0-0. With the occasional boss bit like Weah taking on he whole other team!

I remember watching Roberto Baggios replacement as he was injured ( forgot his bloody name but he was boss for them for years ) away against Fiorentina in the pish down rain. Think Juventus won 4-3 but it was an absolute belter of a game.

Apart from that though I think you are right, there must have been about 27 0-0 games on the spin lol

Koulibaly on wiki says he's 24 and 6ft 5 which is pretty hefty.

On the one hand he's signed by Napoli last summer which means he's probably pretty good, but on the other hand wiki says he only played 10 games in Serie A for them...

Google search brings up 2 articles saying he was signed for €7mil and is already a monster and one of the best defenders in Serie A...

Koulibaly on wiki says he's 24 and 6ft 5 which is pretty hefty.

On the one hand he's signed by Napoli last summer which means he's probably pretty good, but on the other hand wiki says he only played 10 games in Serie A for them...

Google search brings up 2 articles saying he was signed for €7mil and is already a monster and one of the best defenders in Serie A...
27 matches mate, it's not updated in the little table, but is in his total.

27 games, 1 goal.

They need to pull their finger out there arses and provide some money, Dont care if bill has to work the streets.

Need 3 or 4 new players at least

Every game this pre-season has proved what we need.

Playmaker
Striker
Centre Half

Now is the time to start making some proper moves again in the market. I'm hopeful we'll get one of these three in the next two weeks (if not in time for Watford then definitely Sotton). I can see us getting two in the last week.

We need 17 new players.

2dsfi4p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back