Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 rounds of golf, numerous turds, too much ale, not enough loving and about 30 miles walked since I last posted and we still ain't no nearer to signing anyone. Grim times and I'm crap at golf as well.
1.gif

if you can hit the ball then youre ok x

I hit it lots of times which was the problem. All good fun even if it does crush the soul to be absolutely crap at something you enjoy in the tv.

Hopefully there's a rumour today at the ground that we are signing someone with at least 2 legs who is half decent at togger. Really shocked that with under a week to go we look painfully short in numerous positions.

It's never been difficult to watch Napoli. It's the why you would want to that is my point.

Unless you're a James Richardson expresso drinking foreign footie loving queg.

I bought a cappuccino machine for this very thing but couldn't use it and the chance to become a queg was missed. I even spent a week wearing pumps without socks which is the ultimate quegathon test.

I hit it lots of times which was the problem. All good fun even if it does crush the soul to be absolutely crap at something you enjoy in the tv.

Hopefully there's a rumour today at the ground that we are signing someone with at least 2 legs who is half decent at togger. Really shocked that with under a week to go we look painfully short in numerous positions.

yes golf is difficult. and yes..looks like signing players is too..ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back