Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye same team did finish 5th then 11th, that trend shoukd tell you exatly why the first 11 and squad isnt goid enough without serious strengthening mate, we went backwards massively last season as the squad age caught up with us, win will after ten games this season be in bad trouble unless we address this before the season gets underway
we didn't strengthen though realistically. We signed three new players and lost one. out of those three one was given less game time and the other two played one game between them.

I applaud the club for signing Barry and lukaku up as priority, granted I didn't want us to sign Barry but the manager wanted him and we made sure of it. same as del, last two players I wanted us to buy was him and lukaku and we have done.

But we can talk about why we finished 11th all day long but I'm sure there are threads done to death on that subject. This year is the big test for both players and manager and personally one of those won't be here next year, either players will be coveted or manager not good enough. We will find out soon enough though

we didn't strengthen though realistically. We signed three new players and lost one. out of those three one was given less game time and the other two played one game between them.

I applaud the club for signing Barry and lukaku up as priority, granted I didn't want us to sign Barry but the manager wanted him and we made sure of it. same as del, last two players I wanted us to buy was him and lukaku and we have done.

But we can talk about why we finished 11th all day long but I'm sure there are threads done to death on that subject. This year is the big test for both players and manager and personally one of those won't be here next year, either players will be coveted or manager not good enough. We will find out soon enough though

Question will be whether the board will act if the manager is not good enough? If we come 11th again this season and Stones McCarthy and Lukaku are firmly in the shop window, will the board accept this isn't good enough and get someone else in or is avoiding relegation their minimal standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back