Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being brutally honest if we're going to challenge with Spurs, the RS and even Southampton for the coveted 5th place trophy we're going to need another good attacking player, a striker and a CB. If we're talking about good players you're looking at £20m easily.

Dragovic and Yarmolenko for roughly 20-24m mate and beg madrid, bayern, barca or any of the massive clubs for a loan striker, if we got that then we could go in feeling very confident, sadly we wont though

Or we use the line that we had money to spend but not at overinflated prices so will go with what we have.

Not directed at you mate but its amazing me how many of our fans are ignoring how bad we were last season and thinking were fine with the squad if no one else arrives, we have no left winger, no creativity at all, no depth at cb, rb, striker, and little proper depth at most other positions, yet weve moved none of the dross out, brought 2 bits of potential and one journeyman player in. This as it stands is gonna be a long, hard season with teams setting up against us as was prooved to work easily last year, weve done nothing to address any of the issues we faced at all

....it's strange looking back on last season, you are right in saying we were poor but at the beginning of the campaign I actually thought we had a stronger squad than the previous year when we did so well. I also agree about the need for drive and creativity in the top third but this might be down to tactics as well as personnel. Perhaps we had become too reliant on the Baines/Pienaar axis as our main threat penetrating defences, we certainly missed that aspect last season.

Massive signing news!:

http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/02/evert...ted-to-aleksander-askilsrud-transfer-5323023/
Everton beat Manchester United to Aleksander Askilsrud transfer
aleksander-askilsrud.jpg

Everton have signed Aleksander Askilsrud (Picture: Twitter)
Everton have signed young midfielder Aleksander Askilsrud from Valerenga, according to reports.

The 14-year-old is rated as one of the top talents in Norway, and was recently linked with Manchester United after being spotted by their scouts.

But Everton have moved in and after bringing in Askilsrud for a trial last month, a deal has now been agreed to bring him to Goodison Park.

The deal was confirmed by Askilsrud’s agent Daniel Lambert on Twitter, who said the player will start in the Toffees’ Under-18 team next term.

....14 and he has an agent.

....it's strange looking back on last season, you are right in saying we were poor but at the beginning of the campaign I actually thought we had a stronger squad than the previous year when we did so well. I also agree about the need for drive and creativity in the top third but this might be down to tactics as well as personnel. Perhaps we had become too reliant on the Baines/Pienaar axis as our main threat penetrating defences, we certainly missed that aspect last season.

tactics and players losing belief after the horrid start mate, we get 6 points first two games could have turned out different

....14 and he has an agent.

Well if you are the best player in the country. Might be understandable.

He's under 18 therefore is a minor so he can't enter into a professional contract yet.

However, the FIFA regulations in relation to him and his parents have to be followed and the agent might be involved on behalf of the parents.

The parents are entitled to legal advice and professional advice from a fully licensed agent. I doubt anyone could complain about that.

Getting too BAWK in here.

Well if you are the best player in the country. Might be understandable.

He's under 18 therefore is a minor so he can't enter into a professional contract yet.

However, the FIFA regulations in relation to him and his parents have to be followed and the agent might be involved on behalf of the parents.

The parents are entitled to legal advice and professional advice from a fully licensed agent. I doubt anyone could complain about that.

Getting too BAWK in here.

....I know, I was being a bit sarcastic because a few on here were surprised the likes of Liam Walsh had an agent at 16. There are plenty of murky waters in legal negotiations and kids need the appropriate representation.

Massive signing news!:

http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/02/evert...ted-to-aleksander-askilsrud-transfer-5323023/
Everton beat Manchester United to Aleksander Askilsrud transfer
aleksander-askilsrud.jpg

Everton have signed Aleksander Askilsrud (Picture: Twitter)
Everton have signed young midfielder Aleksander Askilsrud from Valerenga, according to reports.

The 14-year-old is rated as one of the top talents in Norway, and was recently linked with Manchester United after being spotted by their scouts.

But Everton have moved in and after bringing in Askilsrud for a trial last month, a deal has now been agreed to bring him to Goodison Park.

The deal was confirmed by Askilsrud’s agent Daniel Lambert on Twitter, who said the player will start in the Toffees’ Under-18 team next term.

Just look at him leaving that fella for dead.

We're winning the 18/19 league ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back