Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Echo:

Meanwhile, Everton have signed young midfielder Aleksander Askilsrud from Valerenga, according to the Metro.

The 14-year-old is supposedly rated as one of the top talents in Norway, and was recently linked with Manchester United after being spotted by their scouts.

But the newspaper claims Everton have moved in and after bringing in Askilsrud for a trial last month, a deal has apparently now been agreed to bring him to Goodison Park.

However, there would appear to be a few things slightly wrong with this.

Firstly, the Twitter user claiming to be his agent who has announced the deal - Daniel Lambert - has made five tweets and has just 14 followers.

Secondly, a cursory Google search for Aleksander Askilsrud brings up absolutely nothing.

Hmmmmm. Curious and curiouser.

Jesus Christ lol

700 pages of tosh without signing anyone in that period.

You're BBC Live Text banter bells.

Agreed.

You know what is the worst part?

Every night I login and see 20 extra pages and get excited, thinking we have agreed a deal with a player.

Then I get two pages in and realise it is just bells talking about their career modes/fantasy league and how they use it to scout players.

Gets me every time.

Massive signing news!:

http://metro.co.uk/2015/08/02/evert...ted-to-aleksander-askilsrud-transfer-5323023/
Everton beat Manchester United to Aleksander Askilsrud transfer
aleksander-askilsrud.jpg

Everton have signed Aleksander Askilsrud (Picture: Twitter)
Everton have signed young midfielder Aleksander Askilsrud from Valerenga, according to reports.

The 14-year-old is rated as one of the top talents in Norway, and was recently linked with Manchester United after being spotted by their scouts.

But Everton have moved in and after bringing in Askilsrud for a trial last month, a deal has now been agreed to bring him to Goodison Park.

The deal was confirmed by Askilsrud’s agent Daniel Lambert on Twitter, who said the player will start in the Toffees’ Under-18 team next term.
Great news. That's the end of Kone then !!!

Agreed.

You know what is the worst part?

Every night I login and see 20 extra pages and get excited, thinking we have agreed a deal with a player.

Then I get two pages in and realise it is just bells talking about their career modes/fantasy league and how they use it to scout players.

Gets me every time.
The worst part is that it's endorsed by @GrandOldTeam himself.

Metro said:
Everton are reportedly set to hijack Liverpool’s transfer move for Barcelona’s Adama Traore.

The Reds were thought to have flown out to Spain to wrap up a deal 19-year-old winger, but the Toffees have now stepped up their interest in signing him, according to reports in Spain.

Great business if we could get him on a Deulofeu type of deal. Would prefer it to paying £6m+ for Lennon. Still need a playmaker though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back