Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but I'd much rather pay that price on a winger or a creative mid, then pay a bit less on a striker. Each to their own I suppose

I'm not too arsed about prices mate. If that's how much they want for a player then that's what we pay.

We're a Premier League team so we should be able to spend what is necessary on all 3 areas.

For me anyway.

I'd pay the money for Austin, not even arsed. £15m isn't outrageous in the current game for a proven slotter. Whack £10m-£15m on a playmaker and a further £5m-£10m on a centre back, as well as £4m on Lennon deadline day. Job done. Worry about the cash next year.

I think Carroll might be perfect, at risk of sounding like a broken record.

Good age, unplayable in the air, out of favour at West Ham, not a terrible touch and a hell of a strike.

Also incredibly injury prone and played for the RS.
Honestly think he's not as bad as it seems.

But seriously, we have enough injuries right now. Dont need Andy fn Carroll being in the physio room as well.

I'd pay the money for Austin, not even arsed. £15m isn't outrageous in the current game for a proven slotter. Whack £10m-£15m on a playmaker and a further £5m-£10m on a centre back, as well as £4m on Lennon deadline day. Job done. Worry about the cash next year.

15m is far too much. Double his actual value

I have a fear that was our tactics last year in pursuit of Lukaku which is why we haven't got 2p to rub together this window

15m for a lad who's had one season in the prem

Nar

Honestly think he's not as bad as it seems.

But seriously, we have enough injuries right now. Dont need Andy fn Carroll being in the physio room as well.
We'd need to bring in 3 physios as well and our transfer budget probably wouldn't stretch to that!

The irony of some people saying other clubs players are not worth what they want for them....

"..Want Stones do yers....8 billion lad....easy...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back