Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question .. Kone clearly needs a change of scenery. Could we offer QPR Kone on loan for the season as well as a bid for Austin . I watched him yesterday and nothing stuck to him , he just seems like a player devoid of all confidence .

Get on the blower mate. Sounds a good idea.

Serious question .. Kone clearly needs a change of scenery. Could we offer QPR Kone on loan for the season as well as a bid for Austin . I watched him yesterday and nothing stuck to him , he just seems like a player devoid of all confidence .

Why a loan? Would rather shave a few bob off the fee as a part ex.

I don't see Chico's posts :dance:

They might revere the number 9 but if you think you are the best player you want the No 10. He's the greedy [Poor language removed] in the middle. Well at least I did.
Try not to swear in reply to mods mate, and don't rely on the filter - just don't swear.

If as it looks likely we won't have our 'number 10' in place by Saturday why not play miralles there? He always likes to cut in off the left anyway.
McCarthy Barry
Gerard Cleverley
Miralles
Rom

As for our number 10 should have signed nolito last summer.

BTW given the fume level on here and the generally raised blood pressure - how are we ever going to survive the last day of the window??? do we need a plan now?
corporal Jones will be in full force!

Usually these FIFA playing Mourinho adoring under 25s who don't have a clue about footie.

Hahaha. He's ace.
I'm pretty sure Pele, Zico, Maradonna, Platini, Zidane, Baggio, Duncan McKenzie - were all number 10s - and all came before games like that existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back