Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I feel a little bit embarrassed at my own posts now.

How about we just call them footballers?

Or overpaid, over-privileged mercenaries?

With the exception of Cantona they were all wingers.

So what? The point you made was "evreyone wanted to be number 10" Chico pointed out that Evertonians revere our number 9s, and I said United fans have a similar affection for their number 7s.

So what? The point you made was "evreyone wanted to be number 10" Chico pointed out that Evertonians revere our number 9s, and I said United fans have a similar affection for their number 7s.
I don't see Chico's posts :dance:

They might revere the number 9 but if you think you are the best player you want the No 10. He's the greedy [Poor language removed] in the middle. Well at least I did.

I don't see Chico's posts :dance:

They might revere the number 9 but if you think you are the best player you want the No 10. He's the greedy [Poor language removed] in the middle. Well at least I did.

Anyrate. Miles off topic now. My fault.

Lets continue to link footballers with Everton.

Moaning at people calling an attacking mid a number 10 is like moaning at someone called David being called Dave. Bit silly really isn't it
For clarity it's not it's like moaning at people calling a number 10 an attacking mid is like moaning at someone called David being called Dave. ;)

Moaning at people calling an attacking mid a number 10 is like moaning at someone called David being called Dave. Bit silly really isn't it

Dave-K or Dah-vek?

Regardless, nothing should be more comforting than Roberto saying we are in for a back up to Lukaku. Since May he's said he's in for a CB and a creative type, but adding another striker to that list is nice.

Serious question .. Kone clearly needs a change of scenery. Could we offer QPR Kone on loan for the season as well as a bid for Austin . I watched him yesterday and nothing stuck to him , he just seems like a player devoid of all confidence .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back