Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only kind of similarity between Ravel 'cokehead gangbanger' Morrison and Ronaldo is that they play footy and Ravel and Ronaldo start with the letter R.
Just wow

How exactly did I compare them? I was stating rejecting a player of Morrison's quality because he's an arse is a bad idea to me, just like skipping over Ronaldo would be (talent but in my eyes a p**k on the pitch).

ronaldo is misconstrued as a pr*ck to be honest. i actually think he's a really good guy based on stories. he's just arrogant and over-confident.

ronaldo is misconstrued as a pr*ck to be honest. i actually think he's a really good guy based on stories. he's just arrogant and over-confident.

Yeh he seems a good guy out of the game with the charity work he does etc. Maybe not with the whole paying some lass to have his kid. But on the park, man he drives me nuts, he's so selfish. The way he reacted last season in that Bale incident was apalling for a TEAM game.

Some of you lot are utter idiots if you can't see the point I was trying to make at the beginning.
No, they're really not.

Cristiano is a nob head in the "cocky, greedy tit" sort of way but is also arguably in the top 5 players to ever do it.

Morrison is a nobhead in the "gangs, drugs, crimes and an absolute cancer to any dressing room" sort of way.

Look at what Eto'o did, it would be 10 times worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back