Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ alive, why does the summer transfer window have to be when the school kids have six weeks at home in front of a computer. This thread is pure gold :D

It's amazing how things snowball as well.... most of the English conference is outspending us apparently #kenwrightout

Attachments

• twitter.webp
    twitter.webp
    12.9 KB · Views: 128

I wouldn't trust Snodin to recommend me a loaf, never mind a striker, Him and Stuart, How the [Poor language removed] hell they are ambassadors for our club i'll never know.

this forum needs a home grown quota

latest

They do what they are told by L4 - useful pawns in the PR game.

:whip:

So how much have you invested in the club. About the same as Bill and you insult other fans. You're not a fan. You just live close to the ground.

Dunno, ive had you on ignore for the last 6months, only took you off to destroy you.

I dont even live close the ground lad, Goodison is a good 6miles away.

I got a pair of socks once for Xmas from the club shop, so that means ive actually invested more than Bill has into the club.

6 miles? I would love to live 6 miles away and be able to buy a season ticket.

I drove past it before, shall I take a picture next time for you lad?

She bought them in the Pyramid lad. You bad wool scruff.

Lads

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/all-read-important-its-that-time-of-year.77959/

No further warnings

What are you babbling about. Barca play a 4-3-3. Iniesta and Rakitic are their two attacking midfielders.

Don't bother mate, this place is full of wannabe mods telling people what they should or shouldn't post, logic only irritates them to strive for a new level of 'look at me' faux censorship.

Any idiot who has watched Roberto would see that he is adept at playing in most midfield positions a bit like Fabregas was. It's almost irrelevant anyhow because the lack of creativity in our team means you could probably put Pique at number 10 for us and he'd still be our most creative player.

When you start talking about positions or tactics they get scared because their knowledge of football derives only from what they've been told by Sky pundits. It's their default defence mechanism. I enjoy your posts mate and am growing increasingly tired of this place trying to shut down anyone having a conversation that's the slightest bit outside the pre-approved party lines.

people aren't clocking on that sergi roberto is nothing like a creative midfielder, at all yet?

he does not, will not and will probably never play behind the striker as a creative midfielder.
I have seen him play in exactly one game. He did get forward a lot, but he's no "number 10." He also didn't play the whole game, and it was a friendly, and I fell asleep, so I know at least as much about him as everyone else on here does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back