Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
677003.gif

He isn't the worst out there. He was terrific for Hull during the 13/14 season, but went a bit turd at times last year and suffered the odd injury as well.

But, he's experienced and a good age for a CB (30). For the right amount of money I think this is the kind of player RM will be looking at. £2.5/3mil on a 3 year deal would be decent.

The key is he has pace and is decent on the ball. Browning, for me, looks ready to step up, but he's not ready to be lumbered with that responsibility of being the only back-up CB (alongside Galloway).

So there is no truth in this? Just your thoughts on who he should be looking at?

I'm on a lovely holiday in the pyrenees for my birthday with a bunch of catalan mates and all barça fans and the common consensus is that @Adversus and @saintdomingo are talking through their armpits about lil Sergi Roberto.

They also think we should sign Nolito. I concur. I am convinced we will finally get an ace throughball machine before the end of August.

If we signed Nolito....I..... I... I... I can't even.

Nolito and I'd take unproven backup in the other positions without any grief.

But seriously though, lads. We won't sign Nolito.

Martinez ruled it out in the fan interview a few months back.

Obviously he's been known to chat sh!te with regards to transfers, but rather than the whole "we won't talk about a player at another club" he chose to give tactical reasons why he feels Nolito wouldn't be the kind of player we're after.

Honestly, i'm at a lost for words how we have managed to stand still whilst watching everyone else make their moves. Not ONE problem that was evident from last season has been addressed and the new season begins in 4 days times.

But seriously though, lads. We won't sign Nolito.

Martinez ruled it out in the fan interview a few months back.

Obviously he's been known to chat sh!te with regards to transfers, but rather than the whole "we won't talk about a player at another club" he chose to give tactical reasons why he feels Nolito wouldn't be the kind of player we're after.

Did the exact same thing with Evans too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back