Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that is simply not true. We have Browning and Galloway who by the signs in pre-season can play in the first team. Also we have Kone and Mcaleny again the latter looking handy in Pre-season. Granted it may not be perfect but to say we only have 2 CB'S and 1 striker is simply not true.
It is true. Are any of them ayers Premier League standard yet? You're kidding yourself if you think they are. Don't get me started on Kone.

Can anyone actually name 5 players other teams have bought that we could realisticly get and who you would want us to sign?

That's kind of irrelevant tbh. Pretty much every other team has made signings that will improve their first eleven. We have swapped Lennon for Del, and brought Cleverley. So that's negligible compared to most sides.

Just gone on facebook and looked through my "on this day" from 2011 - all about Everton not spending, i'm furious on my status lollol

Good to know some things never change! How are we still doing this, and how are the fans still putting up with it?

I'm not even seeing us linked with anyone now.

Cabaye, Ings, Aldeweireld, Romero, Payet.
Payet unproven and over paid for
Cabaye, we already have 80 centre mids plus 10million for a player his age and temperament is questionible.
Ings will end up costing 9 million (could we afford that with a centre back n no.10 needed)
Romero no one knows what he is actualy like
Aldeweirald would of gone southampton if he didnt go spurs and dont think hed be happy 3rd choice

Cabaye, we already have 80 centre mids plus 10million for a player his age and temperament is questionible.
Ings will end up costing 9 million (could we afford that with a centre back n no.10 needed)
Aldeweirald would of gone southampton if he didnt go spurs and dont think hed be happy 3rd choice

Thought he answered your questions almost spot on actually.

Probably not mate no.

But that doesn't really help our centre back, awful reserve striker and attacking mid problem does it?

Are we not convinced that Ross is the fabled No.10/AM player that we crave? If not then it poses a lot of questions about how good he actually is - and more besides !!

He could have told you
Messi
Ronaldo
Benzema
Suarez and Muller

You would have come out with pap reasons why they would not fit as well as it wouldn't have suited ytour predictable and dull question.

It's a worl wide game mate, there are a lot of players out there. We are going into the first game of the season and a tough run of fixtures with an injured Lukaku and two centre backs.....we aren't making this stuff up.

A couple of new names from the Italian websites this morning: Christodoulopoulos (Verona att midfielder) De Maio (Genoa central defender).

BR family heading to Garda on 20th, and hoping to take in Hellas v Roma on the 22nd - I'll see if I can have a word with Lazaros (Goodison could shorten to "go on Lazzie lar!!") if he hasn't signed by then!! :p

He could have told you
Messi
Ronaldo
Benzema
Suarez and Muller

You would have come out with pap reasons why they would not fit as well as it wouldn't have suited ytour predictable and dull question.

It's a worl wide game mate, there are a lot of players out there. We are going into the first game of the season and a tough run of fixtures with an injured Lukaku and two centre backs.....we aren't making this stuff up.

Messi wouldnt get in past naismith
Ronaldo has no re sale value
Benzema has a z in his name and martinez has had past troubles signing players with z in his name (alcaraz)
Saurez see above
Muller would spend to much time eating yoghurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back