Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has this window done to us all?! Its going hand in hand with the turgid season we had, no optimism, all waiting for the bleach to be distributed along the fan base, we need a sniff of a decent rumour to actually have something to talk about and maybe get excited over!!

That Kone is turd though isn't he?!

You'd think it would be Celtic as a club that would choose to sell a player as a consequence of not qualifying for the CL. I find it hard to believe that a player like Van Dijk would turn down a move to the PL just so that he can experience getting knocked out of the CL with Celtic once again.

You'd think it would be Celtic as a club that would choose to sell a player as a consequence of not qualifying for the CL. I find it hard to believe that a player like Van Dijk would turn down a move to the PL just so that he can experience getting knocked out of the CL with Celtic once again.

Puts him in the shop windows for bigger clubs. As much as it shouldn't be the case, that's the reality.

Nah its the player, something like he gets a bonus payment if they qualify for CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back