Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's as if people reboot every transfer window and forget that they support Everton.

Asking for rumours isn't going to do anything, speculation is what everyone hates when it comes to our players leaving. We'll clearly do business at some point and most likely it'll come from nowhere as usual.

Here is another jarg rumour, imo i will be surprised if we dont bid for van dijk.
When i first watched him play he reminded me of a young david luiz on steriods.
Imagine him and stones playing together and the opposition being like wtf they are attacking through their centre backs.
The only thing is i think he likely more suited to do a besic and find himself playing a holding role in future years.

It's as if people reboot every transfer window and forget that they support Everton.

Asking for rumours isn't going to do anything, speculation is what everyone hates when it comes to our players leaving. We'll clearly do business at some point and most likely it'll come from nowhere as usual.

You obviously know something so spill it out x

G'day lids, big fan of your work so far this window, big up to Adversus, your meticulous efforts have been very insightful !

Anyone know when's the last point at which we can sign someone for registration to go through before our game at the weekend please ?

“Everton then we want Kevin Mirallas. The fee has come to €8 million (£5.6 million). And he is not at peace with his coach. The player just needs convincing.”

.......quote above attributed to Fenerbace.

Someone posted this -- https://defendingwiththeball.wordpr...cal-analysis-of-sergi-robertos-style-of-play/ -- and after reading it I'm as convinced as a person can be from just piecing incomplete information together and making wild assumptions that he is Martinez's main target. Sergi sounds like the player Martinez described when he was describing why Nolito wasn't the right fit. It's likely an uphill battle though of course but that's what I like about RM is he's willing to try for the moon. So that's my official NITK guesstimate. Vault me! I'M INVINCIBLE!

Here's a thought.....

Look at our 'best' 11 from 2013/14

Look at our 'best' 11 now.

Is it any different? Cleverley maybe in there perhaps.

That's not a good way to be for me.

If we're talking about first 11's though isn't that a consequence of having young players in key spots? Seems to be that's precisely what will happen if you get a bunch of talented ~20 year olds and don't sell them.

Look at who we think will represent a good summer: # 10, striker, CB. Only one of those is potential first 11; the other two are squad.

I want some signings too (although I'd rather we get the right target on deadline day than panic buy now) but I like the idea of a consistent young team growing together.

He looks so ace but this is getting to red flag territory with how many teams are pulling out.

“Everton then we want Kevin Mirallas. The fee has come to €8 million (£5.6 million). And he is not at peace with his coach. The player just needs convincing.”

.......quote above attributed to Fenerbace.

Can't see Mirallas being available for £6m.

G'day lids, big fan of your work so far this window, big up to Adversus, your meticulous efforts have been very insightful !

Anyone know when's the last point at which we can sign someone for registration to go through before our game at the weekend please ?

Not 100% sure, but Friday at 12pm rings a bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back