Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadline day comes after over 10% of the season has been played. Say we get a couple in and they aren't ready for a few weeks then a big chunk of the season has already gone before we get any benefit. It's not as if the early start this season has just been sprung on us. I am hoping our business is sorted next week with us thinking we have enough for Watford now. Lose against Watford (not a chance btw) and I can't see Bobby seeing the month out.

Well I wouldn't say that mate. But it won't look good for him at all if we are really struggling early on. Not that I believe it will be entirely his fault.

They are the only yardstick we have,and if you look back through are history in European comps.Spain.Italy,Holland, Portugal.........etc.and not against their top sides either.
But it is against their top 5 or 6 sides. We're talking about a player from Verona. If it was a player from Fiorentina or Napoli then sure but a player who can't hold down his position at Verona to be our starting left winger or No 10?

Give me a break.

But it is against their top 5 or 6 sides. We're talking about a player from Verona. If it was a player from Fiorentina or Napoli then sure but a player who can't hold down his position at Verona to be our starting left winger or No 10?

Give me a break.

Has he ever played for Barca mate?

Hmm.... Juan Quintero from Porto seems to be doing the rounds looking for a club at the moment.

Exotic number 10? no idea if he's actually any good or not.

I think we will still get in a couple of good signings and also Lennon near the deadline.
But this place will absolutely explode if we don't beat Watford
Why is everyone obsessed by Lennon, he runs a lot. I can't get my head around it.

Do agree if we don't win on Sat, this place and Twitter will be at boiling point.

Hmm.... Juan Quintero from Porto seems to be doing the rounds looking for a club at the moment.

Exotic number 10? no idea if he's actually any good or not.
He's the guy Fergie wanted as his last signing and was the player of the moment last summer predicted for big things but his career seems to have stalled.

If he's available it could be a great signing but I don't really know.

He's the guy Fergie wanted as his last signing and was the player of the moment last summer predicted for big things but his career seems to have stalled.

If he's available it could be a great signing but I don't really know.
looks to be a straight out fight between Norwich and Chievo for him at the moment.

@chicoazul wouldn't like him, he's only 5ft6. The Hobbit's Hobbit.

EDIT: Might have gone to Bologna, though that might be Baloney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back