Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know what the point of this is, but I'm fairly sure I've got one line, possibly a full house.

750x100011.jpg

tumblr_inline_na4vynDvkL1qgyvmv.jpg

Sergi+Roberto+FC+Cartagena+v+Barcelona+AYe63drq8IOl.jpg

2013-01-10_BARCELONA-CORDOBA_22.v1357858628.JPG

Off topic
I must be getting soft - just a thread ban this time

It's ridiculous and embarassing even. But I still have faith. There will be boss ins. If not...I'll jump.

It really doesn't matter Finners. I'd rather the other clubs were spunking money on garbage. I have faith that we'll have one or two in.
Just hopeful that we don't suffer an injury to Lukaku or Jagielka/Stones in the meantime.

More to it than just kicking a ball on the pitch mate. They've gotta get to know the area, settle the family in, get to know the team-mates and get to know the club style of play.
a lot more to it.

If you moved country, city then it's the exact same. You will still play games but you won't see them properly for a good while.
Fair point, but if you are bringing just one player into a settled team it is easier to adapt.
A good player in a short time will play himself into the team.

But, you are right all those considerations usually means that the settling in period is longer for players coming from foreign leagues.

Better than Mirallas and Deulofeu do you think? I've never seen him play tbh
Mirallas is overrated by near every Everton fan. He's QUALITY on his day but who isn't?
Deulofeu has attitude problems and won't reach his potential until he changes them and I don't think he will. He doesn't suit the style in England as well. I hope he does reach it because he's my fav player but I just can't see it(too weak even though he's quite a big lad)
Adama is better than Deulofeu and mirallas

Mirallas is overrated by near every Everton fan. He's QUALITY on his day but who isn't?
Deulofeu has attitude problems and won't reach his potential until he changes them and I don't think he suits the style in England (too weak even though he's quite a big lad)
Adama is better than Deulofeu and mirallas

Sounds like Stoke will have a gem on their hands then. Will keep an eye out for him through the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back