Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirallas is overrated by near every Everton fan. He's QUALITY on his day but who isn't?
Deulofeu has attitude problems and won't reach his potential until he changes them and I don't think he suits the style in England (too weak even though he's quite a big lad)
Adama is better than Deulofeu and mirallas
Lay off that glue lad

so we're now saying a 19 year old who has played at most 5 games at the top level

is better than a spanish international, a Belgian international, who has scored goals in the champions league, europa league, and the premier league?

just shut up.

so we're now saying a 19 year old who has played at most 5 games at the top level

is better than a spanish international, a Belgian international, who has scored goals in the champions league, europa league, and the premier league?

just shut up.
WAIT
Do you think Deulofeu is better than Adama Traore? HAHAHAHAH JESUS CHRIST

just shut up.
how many times you watched him mate? just wondering thats all

Yes, because he is. And he's proven it.

Either you're a very young lad who is pretty clueless, or that fake barca fan from america, or just a WUM.
or I'm honest.
If Deulofeu reaches his potential then he will be one of the best in the world but that won't happen because his attitude is one of the worst in the world.

Mirallas is overrated by near every Everton fan. He's QUALITY on his day but who isn't?
Deulofeu has attitude problems and won't reach his potential until he changes them and I don't think he will. He doesn't suit the style in England as well. I hope he does reach it because he's my fav player but I just can't see it(too weak even though he's quite a big lad)
Adama is better than Deulofeu and mirallas

image.webp

or I'm honest.
Okay mate, Adama has done what then to prove he's better?

Please explain.. since he's only played for Barcelona B 63 times scoring 8 goals.. and not that many assists.

Where as Deulofeu played 68, scored 27 and got like 17 assists?

and even then.. deulofeu went on to play in a competitive league, and has all round proven he's miles ahead of traore..

and then as for 'BEST WINGER AT OUR CLUB BY A MILE' how is he even close to Mirallas mate?

I hope you guys are bookmarking this exchange so we can relive it a few times throughout the season.

I hope we sign someone with ace hair and name soon, our first game is a potential car crash of a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back