Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a player not be ready for a few weeks ?
Are we signing injured players only or players who have no training done whatsoever ?
More to it than just kicking a ball on the pitch mate. They've gotta get to know the area, settle the family in, get to know the team-mates and get to know the club style of play.
a lot more to it.

If you moved country, city then it's the exact same. You will still play games but you won't see them properly for a good while.

Look photographic proof.

1318408527623.jpg

:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

His whole argument with me was that Sergio Roberto chose 10 because he plays in the #10 role. My counter argument was that's not why he decided on 10. Adversus now shows a picture solidifying my argument. Have never seen someone argue with themselves as much as this guy. Ha Adds humor I guess.

Ahh i get you now.

I disagree with you mate, again i think people are overrating him because of who he plays for, and he is foreign.

He is just a decent water carrier, for me, McCarthy is better, especially for our style, i think Besic in a few years will be miles better too.
Aaron, I m not sure that any of know what he is really capable of.
Barcelona need him to be a certain type of player and he has been trying to play to that template.
Barca already have a myriad of attacking midfielders, they don't need more. They are looking at him at present to see if he can play a more defensive role.
Maybe , if the shackles were taken off him his natural game could be more expansive and attacking.

@RobbieSavage8
@cesc4official
@GNev2
@Frimpong26AFC
@Joey7Barton
@Rioferdy5

Ok a picked a random list of football twitters from bleacher report. First page on google. Out of the top 10 6 used their number.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1411439-10-best-footballer-twitter-accounts

Just let it go man. You're embarrassing yourself, seriously.

What's his number for Barca?

...ok thanks for proving my point. Ha you have a great way of arguing.

My recommendation is stop playing FM, put down the Xbox controller and walk away from FIFA15 and move out of your moms basement. There is a big world out there. Enjoy it.

I'm not sure any of this is relevant to the thread lads

Well, when I say I'm not sure, it definitely it isn"t relevant.

His whole argument with me was that Sergio Roberto chose 10 because he plays in the #10 role. My counter argument was that's not why he decided on 10. Adversus now shows a picture solidifying my argument. Have never seen someone argue with themselves as much as this guy. Ha Adds humor I guess.
If you are in a hole stop digging. You've lost. Move on.

Everton getting people in late is bloody ridiculous. Our scouting team should have a LONG list of players. Give the PLAYER and CLUB a deadline. If the deal isn't done by a certain date, skip and move onto your next target.
Everton are a shambles. From transfers to marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back