Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My money is on adversus. If we got Roberto, he would become the most creative player in our team regardless of where he played.
He's practically been Barca's most creative player in pre-season when he's been played at right back. He's assisted at least one that I can remember and setup a host of tap ins that others have missed so I wouldn't doubt it.

He's practically been Barca's most creative player in pre-season when he's been played at right back. He's assisted at least one that I can remember and setup a host of tap ins that others have missed so I wouldn't doubt it.
Baines has been our most creative player for years at left back. Do you reckon we should play him behind the striker mate?

He's been playing right back? Crikey

You sir are embarrassing yourself. Clearly Ross picked his because 20 is his squad number. Doubt many players choose their Twitter name based on their position on the field. Wise up
@RobbieSavage8
@cesc4official
@GNev2
@Frimpong26AFC
@Joey7Barton
@Rioferdy5

Ok a picked a random list of football twitters from bleacher report. First page on google. Out of the top 10 6 used their number.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1411439-10-best-footballer-twitter-accounts

Just let it go man. You're embarrassing yourself, seriously.

Baines has been our most creative player for years at left back. Do you reckon we should play him behind the striker mate?
No but Baines can't play anywhere. Roberto can unless you think you know better than Guardiola

“Sergi Roberto is too good, he can play everywhere”- Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back