Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be that plain old Sergio Roberto was taken and first available was Sergio roberto10. Grasping at straws to make your argument valid. You were told by Barca fans weeks ago he isn't a number 10. Just let it go.

I could trawl through a series of newspaper articles to find the ones saying we were interested in both players. These are not credible sources though, there are none for any transfer short of Roberto coming out and saying 'we've bid for x player'. So your question is a bit pointless. I've got no way of knowing if we were in for them, the same way no one on this thread has anyway of knowing if we were ever interested in Dann, Evans, Payet, Ogbonna etc. they were all media stories. 'Show me a credible source' would make this entire thread's contents redundant. Hopefully you are right and we were never even interested in Sako and Elmohamody because in my opinion they are garbage championship wingers.
Papers, 9 times out of 10 dont have a clue. You said it like it was a matter of fact we were in for them, no chance we were

Could be that plain old Sergio Roberto was taken and first available was Sergio roberto10. Grasping at straws to make your argument valid. You were told by Barca fans weeks ago he isn't a number 10. Just let it go.
And I suppose there's 19 RBarkleys and he choose the number 20 because it matched his twitter?

You are embarrassing yourselves.

And I suppose there's 19 RBarkleys and he choose the number 20 because it matched his twitter?

You are embarrassing yourselves.

You sir are embarrassing yourself. Clearly Ross picked his because 20 is his squad number. Doubt many players choose their Twitter name based on their position on the field. Wise up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back