Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Celtic get KO'd tonight I'd expect Everton to move for Virgil Van Dijk. Getting him in before Stones is sold would deter sellers asking daft money too.

Thats the exact sort of common sense approach to transfers you know is not going to happen Davek. We'll be trading on deadline day once again. Lets hope we get as lucky as two years ago!

Barcelona have confirmed their intentions of sending Alen Halilovic out on loan for this season. They also mention that they want to send him to a club that will hand him regular first team footy.

Thats the exact sort of common sense approach to transfers you know is not going to happen Davek. We'll be trading on deadline day once again. Lets hope we get as lucky as two years ago!

Quick knee trembler outside the ground with a woman of questionable repute ?

Or Barry, McCarthy and Rom in on deadline day (said it before but still my #1 window - ever !)

you know what, might be right there.

That evertonarentwe on twitter linked to a guy who said the same sort of weird stuff on twitter, called ste kelly.

Could be him if not a multi.

He also screenshotted someone on here and tweeted them calling them out.

Can't stand the kid, supposed Sevilla fan aswell as an Everton fan & said Oviedo was better than Baines hahaha

I think I can see how the CB situation will work out now: Stones sold, replacement bought for between £10M - £15M, big fuss made of Galloway and Browning's performances to underline we have cover if Jagielka or the new CB are injured/suspended.

I think I can see how the CB situation will work out now: Stones sold, replacement bought for between £10M - £15M, big fuss made of Galloway and Browning's performances to underline we have cover if Jagielka or the new CB are injured/suspended.

So we are now selling Stones ? Just wanted to clarify.

If we're talking Barcelona B wingers. The only one that I would have that could do a job for us next season is Rafinha.

* turns and runs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back