Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
or I'm honest.
If Deulofeu reaches his potential then he will be one of the best in the world but that won't happen because his attitude is one of the worst in the world.
Oh come on, he might be a little selfish at times but that is an extreme statement. deulofeu's hardly spitting or headbutting opponents on the pitch or getting in the tabloids for bad behaviour off it.

So we are now selling Stones ? Just wanted to clarify.

We're not; Kenwright will though.

If there's to be a transfer budget this summer it's coming through Stones' sale. I think we have to accept that. More concerning is how long it takes to get this deal through and how much time it allows Martinez to spend the proceeds.

Give you 3 guesses

Bit of a Barcelona B love in/hate off ! And surprisingly still no signings despite the SKY money being in for nearly a week now !!!

yes, base on the last 30 pages, our midfield will look like this next season

Sudanese Belgium - hallilovic - quintero - damn toara

I hope I get their name right cos I skim past 30 pages in 3 mins.

Cheers guys same old then.

Okay mate, Adama has done what then to prove he's better?

Please explain.. since he's only played for Barcelona B 63 times scoring 8 goals.. and not that many assists.

Where as Deulofeu played 68, scored 27 and got like 17 assists?

and even then.. deulofeu went on to play in a competitive league, and has all round proven he's miles ahead of traore..

and then as for 'BEST WINGER AT OUR CLUB BY A MILE' how is he even close to Mirallas mate?
Deulofeu also won the player of the year in the Segunda. Adama and Halilovic were relegated.

OMG I'm agreeing with you.

Last edited:

you know what, might be right there.

That evertonarentwe on twitter linked to a guy who said the same sort of weird stuff on twitter, called ste kelly.

Could be him if not a multi.
If it his him then this thread will have to be burnt. Everyone has opinions, but his ones are so against Everton, I don't even believe that he supports Everton. Judging by his twitter, he would rather support some Spanish team that isn't Madrid or Barca, haven't got a clue why.

Charlie Austin though

On the other hand we could be going into the game with Mirallas, Lukaku fit and even, just maybe Deulofeu fit.

When you look at the glass , is it half full or half empty.
Worst case scenario. If those 3 are out would we win against Watford?

I hate to say it but I'm not sure with Kone, Osman and Naismith leading the line. I don't think we scored once in pre-season with Kone and Naismith on the pitch together including Swindon and the games in Scotland.

There has been very little or no transfer gossip for weeks now. There are usually 1 or 2 on here that know something but nothing has been leaked. Is that because nothing is happening or what?

There has been very little or no transfer gossip for weeks now. There are usually 1 or 2 on here that know something but nothing has been leaked. Is that because nothing is happening or what?

I dont claim to know the background to every poster on here, but I do know the handful who I trusted to have an inside track are sadly absent these days. I know one or two whose postings I look at closer than most others, but again, that is rarer and rarer as the weeks drag on.

Make of that what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back