Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason I can't see It happening is that he's typically more of a winger, although I think if he could play more central he's physically capable of holding his own in England.
I think it's more the other way around. If he's got any ego and testicles about him (which I would hope he would have) he'd be wanting to play centrally, to get more of the ball, to run things. If he goes to a 'big team' then they'll use him as a winger. If he comes to us he'll be the centre of things and be loved for it.

I've got to question whether a lot of our targets are for fringe players e.g Evans and Shaqiri, for United this very well could be there last chance to sell Evans or he'll walk for nothing at the end of his contract like Cleverly. As for Shaqiri, it's pretty clear he'll go and they've signed Jovetic recently as well, they'll be wanting to clear him to free up the coin so the longer the window drags the less they'll be demanding.

Just a theory.

....yep, mentioned this a little while ago. I'm sure brinksmanship is at play here which is why so much happens at the least minute.

I think it's more the other way around. If he's got any ego and testicles about him (which I would hope he would have) he'd be wanting to play centrally, to get more of the ball, to run things. If he goes to a 'big team' then they'll use him as a winger. If he comes to us he'll be the centre of things and be loved for it.

He plays centrally for the swizz national team

No, I disagree. He's looked ok and upbeat on occasion. That interview today suggests something clearly has not materialised for Martinez and he's not in any mood to let the fact he's needing bodies in to make this season a runner go unmentioned.

Moyes' parting shot in the Baines/Fellaini affair was to say that Roberto will get to know how Everton operate in time. He was slaughtered for it at the time, but I think we all knew he'd be spot on about it in the end.

Could well be mate, also could be the knowledge lukaku wont make saturday weighing on him, or busting his ass trying to convince players to sign/re-sign etc.
Will see what it was shortly i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back