Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did I say we will keep Stones for 12 months ? I would have thought that keeping KEVIN and Macca would maybe help us to keep Stones?
Sorry mate, that was meant to be 'I' rather than 'u'. I thought we might keep stones for 12 months.

I think we need to sell to help fund transfers.

Designed to make it look like activity at a club that's becoming embarrassingly associated with inactivity in the media at the moment.

Smoke and mirrors from the Everton PR department...and they've used a Kopite to aid them.

Indeed it fill,s an empty news cycle. An old playbook but a means to an end.
Club happy as they can increase the transfer sale value price of the players.
Players happy as they get more dough.
Manager hung out to dry as it detracts from the real issues of the thin squad - still he signed his multi-million pound contract

Its more the reporter than the rag mate.
Simon Jones has very good sources at Everton and he wrote both the Deulofeu story and now this one today. If it was anyone else i wouldn't believe it, but Simon Jones is sound.

It was Joe Bernstein who broke the Deulofeu story for the Mail more than a week before anyone else to be fair, Simon Jones did a follow up article about a week later.

Someone posted that Honda was linked to us again. I'd take him. A poster on here a few days ago said we needed to sign players with potential or had potential and need it brought back out of them. The latter would be the case for Honda and I think Bobby could get him back to top form.

Who would you have Honda replace in the current first team set up?

I think that ship has sailed to be honest

I was very pro Honda a year or two ago, but not so much now

Stick to your guns Aaron.

We're tried and tested for deadline day deals just hang in there and you'll get your £3 million move that you andBobby have clearly discussed.
ship Aiden out for 5m, bring Lennon in for 5m, add a couple more players and this summer could turn out to be decent after all...

I don't think Shaqiri is so much a target of ours, because we're after a playmaker not another winger.

But I think our interest is more so that a player of his ability is available, and might be worth it on that basis alone.

The uncertainty over Mirallas was probably another reason as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back