Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just as anxious as the next blue, but martinez did say he had two signings lined up early (del and tom) and others will be at the end of the window, im not sure why we have to wait until the end but we was told this would be the case. I mean nothing for a few weeks, then all of a sudden we have kev and james signing new deals. Shaqiri, evans, januzaj and some argentine kid sign within a week or so :Blink:

Only if the speculation is true of course.

According to the guardian Aaron Lennon has been banished to train with the under 21s. Not sure if this forces Levi's hand for a better price or not

“He (McCarthy) was a big investment from the Championship when we brought him in, we want the player to be happy, and we hope we will get the positive news over the next few days – on everyone; on any player that has been mentioned that could be leaving.”

Roberto quoted in the Guardian. Interesting last bit.

Because I expect one player to be sold. I thought it might have been McCarthy and u thought we'd keep stones for 12 months. Now I think he's off and we are just waiting to sign replacements.
When did I say we will keep Stones for 12 months ? I would have thought that keeping KEVIN and Macca would maybe help us to keep Stones?

Fair play to the Mail, I know a broken clock is right twice a day but since Martinez has come in they've actually been pretty impressive in breaking Everton transfer news before other British sources. Pains me to say that.

Yeah, they broke the Deulofeu story and now this. They've definitely earned a few ITK points.

They're nowhere near as bad as the Mirror, Star, S*n etc.

Fair play to the Mail, I know a broken clock is right twice a day but since Martinez has come in they've actually been pretty impressive in breaking Everton transfer news before other British sources. Pains me to say that.

Its more the reporter than the rag mate.
Simon Jones has very good sources at Everton and he wrote both the Deulofeu story and now this one today. If it was anyone else i wouldn't believe it, but Simon Jones is sound.

Its more the reporter than the rag mate.
Simon Jones has very good sources at Everton and he wrote both the Deulofeu story and now this one today. If it was anyone else i wouldn't believe it, but Simon Jones sound.
Wise words, always read who the article was written by. Simon has a very good track record with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back