Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may or may not sign him but shortening odds mean absolutely nothing except that people are betting on it.

Is there any truth whatsoever in the Halilovic stuff? what ye reckon?

I've not seen any papers linking us to Austin.

As jarg as you'd like to believe they are, they generally do report substance, they just overdo it. An example is with McCarthy; Spurs did want him but he was never going.

I'd have expected at least one Pepe(and thus all of them) to have picked up on this eminent transfer.

I was sure he will end up at Newcastle, but since they signed that Mitrovic fella, I don't know what other options he has. What other team really need a striker? Possibly Man United, but I think they'll go for a bigger name than Austin. Spurs or Southampton perhaps?

I was sure he will end up at Newcastle, but since they signed that Mitrovic fella, I don't know what other options he has. What other team really need a striker? Possibly Man United, but I think they'll go for a bigger name than Austin. Spurs or Southampton perhaps?

Spurs are the favourites like. They seem the obvious choice.

Are we actually thinking we are going to sign Charlie Austin because someone put up a photo of Martinez supposedly in London?

Won't be a loan. Why turn down a £13m bid only to loan him out for a fraction of that then lose him for nothing when his contract expires next summer?
Well if that's the case we will not be spending over £13m on a striker to play second fiddle to Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back