Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole Martinez in London thing confuses me. Surely if we're signing a player he comes to us?

This worries me more that he's actually gone for a meeting with Bill about Stones.

It's been getting a little excited in here. Please use the below.

img

Think Martinez is only in London for the Premier League managers meeting, there is interest in Austin though. Just don't think it's as close as people make it out to be.

The whole Martinez in London thing confuses me. Surely if we're signing a player he comes to us?

This worries me more that he's actually gone for a meeting with Bill about Stones.
Others have suggested it was for a work permit hearing for that argentine kid we're loaning into the u21s. Maybe he buys his suave brown shoes in London

Are we actually thinking we are going to sign Charlie Austin because someone put up a photo of Martinez supposedly in London?
Someone put up a photo, Bobby was apparently in London, we need a striker, Austin is on the market and then Paddy Power suspended betting, presumably it would've been because someone thought it was good odds and had a big flutter.

So I honestly just think the Blue Union have had an educated guess with the hope of looking itk. Then if the deal doesn't go through they'll still be right of course and they'll blame the club for a last minute breakdown or something.

I actually hope they're right but I just can't see us having over 12m to spend on a backup striker.

I agree with the healthy dose of skepticism here, as should be applied to any everton rumour...

...but the Premier League managers' summit was several days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back