Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea what RM was doing in Liverpool , but with only 48 hours to go to the start of the Premiership it was hardly shopping.

I am sure that he would have met the chairman and you would have to say that the trip revolved around transfers in some way.
Regarding the signing of a striker, I would be happy if it were Charlie Austin, there is no point in signing a player that is a definite second choice and not good enough to pressurise Lukaku for the starting role. We already have that player in Kone.
We may loan a player or sign a player in the Lambert mode or spend money on a young championship striker that will learn and improve as the season goes along, but why waste money on a non premiership standard player.

No idea what RM was doing in Liverpool , but with only 48 hours to go to the start of the Premiership it was hardly shopping.

I am sure that he would have met the chairman and you would have to say that the trip revolved around transfers in some way.
Regarding the signing of a striker, I would be happy if it were Charlie Austin, there is no point in signing a player that is a definite second choice and not good enough to pressurise Lukaku for the starting role. We already have that player in Kone.
We may loan a player or sign a player in the Lambert mode or spend money on a young championship striker that will learn and improve as the season goes along, but why waste money on a non premiership standard player.
London

Hes probably just going to training or something.

Because we're everton... that's why

Can't believe season starts tomorrow and Our squad is very threadbare. WTF

I don't think the squad is threadbare.
We are short of quality cover in the striking department and probably need another centrehalf as backup but both Galloway and Browning are natural centrehalfs.
We have plenty of midfielders but the squad needs another player in the Gibson mould to bring something different.

If Lukaku isn't fit to start I would play Mirallas there . as in many ways it is a position that suits him very well.

Yes, we need more players, but even in spite of injuries to Hibbert, Gibson, McGeady,Besic,Deulofeu and Pienaar we will still have a strong bench and team tomorrow.

I think the Austin rumour has substance to it as I read something a stranger had written on the Internet stating that It was happening. I chose to believe that stranger and am now thinking of whether he will play upfront with Lukaku. Looking forward to being upset when he signs for Spurs and kone starts against Watford
Are you related to Jimmy Jeffers (kopite) from the bullring? Who was related to Francis.

Apparently that Raul Jiminez lid from Atletlico has changed his mind on West Sham in the space of time that they were tying up his work permit, because another club has got in there. Could be alright for a loan deal.

I refuse to stop believing/propagating transfer guff instead of revision.

While we are all getting over excited because the odds on Charlie Ausin signing for Everton has dropped
The odds for Shaqiri to Spurs have gone from 33/1 to 5/2

So don't read into what the bookies are saying. You want to make some money bet on Benzema to stay at Madrid 6/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back