Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are clueless, we should have our transfers sorted weeks ago, our own fault for leaving it this late if we don't get Shaqiri.

Utter joke.

....I think the last thing a player would do is turn up at a ground of a suitor unless there was some type of agreement in place. Hope I'm wrong but the signs are not good.
It doesn't look good but it's far from confirmed either. I just think it's a joke that we're even in competition with Stoke.

Truly believe Di Marzio on this one, he knows Italian football and wouldn't Stoke be all over showing him off if they thought they had him rather than just 'watching the game'.

I think he's still making up his mind but we're in the driving seat.

On this occasion I dont...we would have still only spent 4.5 mil & a long wait till January.

No if that was the case the whole market would move differently. You can't compare an occasion to where the market closes in 3 weeks to one where it ended last Friday.

HE HASNT SIGNED FOR STOKE LADS CALM THE HELL DOWN.

Judging by all reports in the media everywhere is that he is deciding between us and them as we've both agreed a deal with Inter. Why can't anyone understand this?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back