Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also just another thing to note, this game is on TV so obviously Sky Sports are going to show footage of rumoured signings at grounds to get more people watching. How many more people put on the game to see if he was actually there? Bet it was tons.

He could well have been at Goodison but Sky weren't arsed because it's not a televised game and this adds so much more drama to the whole story = more hits and clicks on their website.

....I think the last thing a player would do is turn up at a ground of a suitor unless there was some type of agreement in place. Hope I'm wrong but the signs are not good.

Also just another thing to note, this game is on TV so obviously Sky Sports are going to show footage of rumoured signings at grounds to get more people watching. How many more people put on the game to see if he was actually there? Bet it was tons.

He could well have been at Goodison but Sky weren't arsed because it's not a televised game and this adds so much more drama to the whole story = more hits and clicks on their website.
It would have been all over twitter.

How many times has Shaqiri been mentioned by Martin Tyler now? It's the way communications departments work, create drama and people will flock to your twitter/website/content.

Sky Sports are very good at it.

Not obvious though is it you danger.

Also, whys it Martinez' fault? He briefed Paul Joyce & Andy Hunter the Shaqiri story because he was confident. Finalising a deal isnt Martinez' responsibility.

Because it looks like he's been trumped so I'm blaming are manager as clearly mark Hughes and Stoke are a better prospect than us to shaqiri.

QWrIanRQs2jnjQNwkzYg_Shaqiri.PNG
Bayern Munich to Inter Milan to Stoke City lol

Assumption seems to be he will have been with us yesterday - just as possible if he is speaking to both clubs he has started with Stoke as their staff are all in for a Sunday game and coming to FF tomorrow.

Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back