Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to Stoke man he wouldn't be there if he wasn't once again the board and manager have duped us. Tired of this clubs shenanigans.

Means nothing if the board get a bid they think is worthy.
I don't think the board would sell Stones over Martinez's head. I think it's down to the player but I'm not saying I believe the tweet either however the timing is a bit suspicious.

"Holding on to player" has always been used by our club as justification for not signing anyone.

Someone had a conversation with Di Marzio on Twitter. He said Shaqiri is there to be 'convinced' if not he's choosing us.
It's most likely a show of respect to Mark Hughes who btw at this point I wish we chose as our manager.

If he goes to Stoke it's the Hughes factor.

Maybe not but its "our" managers job to make us appealing
Shalke is probably more appealing than both us and stoke at the moment and he couldn't come to terms with them either. Stoke are probably offering higher wages, martinez isn't in control of that.

Hang on, are some of you actually believing someone who calls themselves mrtransfernewss, :pint2:
How about instead of criticising posters all the time, do a bit of research, that's what I did and the dates on a lot of their tweets breaking things were well before they were done/all over the press. Add that to them having 55k followers. I have seen worse sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back