Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reality is he's prbably flown in to hold talks with both clubs. He has either met with Everton or will do tomorrow, and today has been invited as a guest of the club to hold talks after the game with the club.

Wait until he's holding up a shirt and then fume or praise.

If he does sign, hope he has strong hamstrings

Based on first appearances he seems to have the strongest hamstrings known to man.

Looks like Shaqiri has decided to go to the mighty stoke. Would have loved him in an Everton shirt. Really wish Everton would open their pockets, can't sign good players on the cheap all the time. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Looks like Shaqiri has decided to go to the mighty stoke. Would have loved him in an Everton shirt. Really wish Everton would open their pockets, can't sign good players on the cheap all the time. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Have you purposely ignored whats been posted on the last five pages?

I know it's bias but why on earth would anyone pick Stoke over Everton, I really don't understand it. Hopefully di marzio is right with this one

Some of you need to block yourselves from this thread, seriously it's doing your health/stress levels no good. As some have mentioned I think Shaquiri is talking to us and Stoke, the media have just gone into over drive as he's there today (pretty sure if we were playing today and Stoke yesterday he would have been spotted at goodison)

Also, we have absolutely no control over who we sign (well apart from deulofeu) just go with it

Where have they finished since he took over compared to Pullis as well as transforming the way they play and people's view of them?

The fact we are even in competition with Stoke for a player shows both how far we've fallen and how far they've come since Hughes took over.

I know it's bias but why on earth would anyone pick Stoke over Everton, I really don't understand it. Hopefully di marzio is right with this one
Money probably a large factor, as a loan he doesn't get a huge signing on fee either. Stoke probably offering higher wages too like west ham did with payet

How about instead of criticising posters all the time, do a bit of research, that's what I did and the dates on a lot of their tweets breaking things were well before they were done/all over the press. Add that to them having 55k followers. I have seen worse sources.
It's called guess work, they throw out calculated guess and delete the one that don't come of, as for the amount of followers, indykalia has a few hundred thousand and he was exposed as a teenager that worked in a KFC

This is the account that started the rumour he was at the ground and was proven right. Maybe a Stoke ITK, so worth keeping an eye on, as if he is going there they will probably be the first to say.

SL&P ‏@StokeLoudProud 3 hrs3 hours ago
A small Swiss bloke is at the game today. Can only be a good sign (Marc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back