Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope your right pal!

If he had signed he would have been paraded before the game.

Its talks, if they go successful he signs for them, if not he may sign for us. There is no difference between him going there on a Wednesday afternoon than on matchday, its just that the cmaeras are there today and all the web footed Stoke beauts get excited

Reporters/journalists say a lot of thinks.

The vast majority of it is bull crap.

Interest is one thing. We'll have tons of players we're "interested" in. Following that up is another matter.

Sounds like we wanted him on loan. If were unwilling to pay the £12m then we're clearly not convinced on the lad.
Or we don't have the money. We'll only be able to judge at the close of the window.

Yarmolenko is still available.

He's got a choice to make I'm sure. Unfortunately Stoke's team isn't as tragic as it used to be. We're still a more attractive option though.

There's no way anyone should ever choose to live in Stoke ahead of Liverpool, and Martinez is infinitely more charming that Hughes.

If Interare really want to sell, and we're interested in a loan only then we might not be even in contention for him.

I hate being an Everton fan during the transfer window. Every player we get linked with goes somewhere else, usually spurs but this year West Ham and Newcastle, Newcastle tho!!

All our best players get linked with moves away, then we usually sign someone in the last week before the window closes and the leagues already up an running!

Would be boss if we could sign 4 or 5 players in July for once!

I got told to basically chill out after this post last month as the window hadn't been open long and we had signed 2 players.

4 weeks on and it's still the same, when do we accept the squad we have now (which is nowhere near strong enough) will no doubt be the squad we have come September?

Oh to be a blue!

The fume over us being in competion with a club like Stoke?

Best get used to it, every club from a city to a Bournemouth is going to be minted from now on for the foreseeable. Some will spend the lot, others will bank it.

Welcome to treasure Island ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back