Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen the odds have drifted back out for us to sign Austin, was it just the Blue Union fabricating a nice little rumour on a Friday night then out of absolutely nothing?

It's most likely a show of respect to Mark Hughes who btw at this point I wish we chose as our manager.

If he goes to Stoke it's the Hughes factor.

Haha. You do know Hughes said he met with Shaqiri and Shaqiri outright declined a move?

He's been waiting for an offer. Nobody else has been willing to meet the valuation.

The only remotely credible journalists have said we'd be interested in a loan...

Hahaha.

Did your titty lip go mate when you saw him sat in the stand?...

Behave.

If Martinez wanted to pay £12m for him, he would have done.

Remember. Shaqiri had turned down Stoke. That's not speculation passed off as fact - that's Stokes own manager admitting so.

If he goes to Stoke, he had no other option.

Don't agree mate. He has got other options ourselves ( it's clearly known) we are trying to sign him.

So if he goes to stoke it's for either more money or mark Hughes has fluttered his eyelashes better than Roberto.

Toby Von Judge ( google him......friend of The KRAYS ...Gotti ETC) Sozzled on Brandy has informed me that Austin is a done deal lol.....................Please take this with a pinch of salt......Just trying to brighten our miserable day.

Toby Von Judge ( google him......friend of The KRAYS ...Gotti ETC) Sozzled on Brandy has informed me that Austin is a done deal lol.....................Please take this with a pinch of salt......Just trying to brighten our miserable day.
I thought it was Tequilla with salt?

Don't agree mate. He has got other options ourselves ( it's clearly known) we are trying to sign him.

So if he goes to stoke it's for either more money or mark Hughes has fluttered his eyelashes better than Roberto.

Disagree with what?

The facts. Shaqiri has already met with Hughes, and said no. Hughes confirmed this.

The only credible reports. We want to LOAN him.

It's a fair assumption then to say Inter want to sell him. They accepted a bid of 12m. Only Stoke have met his valuation - no other club has valued/bid 12m.

So Shaqiri decides to join the mighty Stoke.

Martinez might not even want him afterall which is ashamed because he is what we need.

Just in from the Britannia stadium...
image.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back