Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think that a fit Darren Gibson is probably what the manager would most like to sign as a midfielder.

A midfielder that controls the flow of our game , a player that acts as the hub of the team and facilitates others in setting up chances as well as doing so himself as well.

Baines
Coleman
Mirallas
Barkley
Naismith
All of these should be able to create chances and did so in season 2013/2014. But last season our play was slow unimaginative and disjointed.
Our team always looks much better when Gibson is fit and playing , but that just isn't often enough.

I know nothing about Sergei Roberto apart from what I read on here and you know how reliable that is. I can also imagine that a midfielder brought up in the Barcelona academy and is not too far off their team will be able to play most of the roles required of a midfielder. It just may be that Barcelona in recent times have concentrated on certain aspects of his game as that is what they needed most for their own team.

Manchester United want to re-sign Old Trafford great Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid.

There are signs that Portugal forward Ronaldo does not eye to eye with new Real Madrid coach Rafael Benitez and criticised one on the former liverpool managers training drills.

Manchester United want to re-sign Old Trafford great Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid.

There are signs that Portugal forward Ronaldo does not eye to eye with new Real Madrid coach Rafael Benitez and criticised one on the former liverpool managers training drills.
Fort dis wos an evrtn pge?????

Are we going to sign anybody else. Stoke , West Ham , Newcastle all buying players for good money . All the players we are linked with seem to sign for someone else. Getting worried that if our board do not release some money we are going to stay a mid table team or worse if everybody keeps spending and don't

Based on his overall contribution to the team. But I like those stats! They surprise me though.

I think Rom offers a greater overall contribution as well as having better stats. Take when he destroyed the Gooners from an inside right position - you don't see Benteke in those kind of positions or making those kind of runs. Didn't his own international manager describe him as a "lamp-post" after the recent Wales v Belgium team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back