Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the problem with signing Evans and Lennon is that without a marquee buy they'll be immediately subjected to criticism when we're (probably) struggling. We need someone in who's gonna lift Goodison from the deep dark hole it's been in for the last year.

Tbh if Miallas's ankle injury is as bad as it looked I'm glad if they chose to move the signing of Lennon up from a deadline day staring match to get the best price.

McGeady and Piennar aren't expected back this weekend and Deulofeu hasn't had many preseason minutes even if his hamstring has recovered. If signed, Lennon could be our only winger fit enough to start vs S'ton.

We'll still need the other 3 signings mentioned though.

I don't think a single person will be not happy with it mate.

It's just not the most urgent of areas I guess.

Seen a fair few moaning about it, come the end of the window if we've got all the players we need I imagine it won't be an issue.

It's interesting though that a story about us hijacking the Shaqiri deal (to suggest we've got money) and a Lennon deal have come out just before a radio show accusing the board of not doing anything. Coincidence?

Seen a fair few moaning about it, come the end of the window if we've got all the players we need I imagine it won't be an issue.

It's interesting though that a story about us hijacking the Shaqiri deal (to suggest we've got money) and a Lennon deal have come out just before a radio show accusing the board of not doing anything. Coincidence?

Ha. Nope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back