Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lennon is a very short term signing. We really shouldn't be signing players of that age and stage of career, not for a fee anyway. With noresale value or potential to improve its just too short sighted and the kind of signing you'd expect a Rednapp to make.

We got burned by Barry, seems the manager didn't learn his lesson from that one.

Lennon signing will just mean Del gets less minutes on the pitch as well, I honestly hope we don't get him.

I wouldn't be too depressed with Evans, would be a reliable back up who can play the ball, premier league experience and a much better option to Alcaraz or Distin. Wouldn't be my first choice but also wouldn't be my last.
Happy with Lennon as we do need a winger and he did liven up our attack last season. But then again I hope he's not instead of this number 10 we're after.

I'm very happy Lennon is looking like joining. Every game I saw him in he contributed so much to the team - really enabled Coleman down that right flank, and still has pace to spare. Knows the dressing room, won't cause fuss. Still Surprised Spurs are letting him go as they don't really have any wide players other than Chadli (are the Yarmolenko rumours still going)

Lennon is a very short term signing. We really shouldn't be signing players of that age and stage of career, not for a fee anyway. With noresale value or potential to improve its just too short sighted and the kind of signing you'd expect a Rednapp to make.

We got burned by Barry, seems the manager didn't learn his lesson from that one.

Lennon signing will just mean Del gets less minutes on the pitch as well, I honestly hope we don't get him.
Isn't Lennon like 5 years younger than Barry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back