Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I would like to see Lennon back(for the right price), I would be hacked off as well if Evans and Lennon were our 2 signings, really annoyed. Lennon should be coming anyway and shouldn't be counted as one of our new signings and Evans is tosh.

Third bid from Chelsea has gone in for John Stones on Monday, agents were due at the club on Wednesday/Thursday this week, has also been leaked that there is a matching bid to their 34 million (plus add ons). Putting 2 and 2 together I can only assume that is from ManUre. Both deals have an amount up front the rest on the drip (Chelsea bid doesn't effect the Lukuku deal/payments)

There has been no statement from Elstone that Stones isn't for sale only that the previous bids were not accepted.

Have been up to PNG for a week so difficult to get internet, this was sent Tuesday morning Oz time
'sake.

Third bid from Chelsea has gone in for John Stones on Monday, agents were due at the club on Wednesday/Thursday this week, has also been leaked that there is a matching bid to their 34 million (plus add ons). Putting 2 and 2 together I can only assume that is from ManUre. Both deals have an amount up front the rest on the drip (Chelsea bid doesn't effect the Lukuku deal/payments)

There has been no statement from Elstone that Stones isn't for sale only that the previous bids were not accepted.

Have been up to PNG for a week so difficult to get internet, this was sent Tuesday morning Oz time
Cheers mate, amazing the information that's available in Australia

I'm pretty sure that the stones will he/won't he situation is what is holding up our transfer deals.

Apart from dealing with Ferencvaros, who sold us a player exposed on the world's biggest stage, our transfer targets are about as adventurous as going to McDonald's when abroad. Where are the FIFA/FM-like transfers everyone else is pulling off, Bobby?
Did you nor hear Bobby say he's not after 'name' players for short term buzz!

He wants players with no names!!

With more than 2 weeks to go of the transfer window is there any need for all this flapping ?
It's the same every window from the very same posters all our players are being sold for peanuts and we're not signing anyone of note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back