Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owner is a bit of a fruitbag, seems to be more concerned about selling to a 'top side' rather than the highest bid.

Doesnt want Kiev to be seen to be selling to teams he considers weaker than them...all about image.

Think it will be more than that. We can't mess around with this and get into a bidding war with the likes of spurs and whoever else.

Just lash in an opening bid of 16m and have done with it.

Owner is a bit of a fruitbag, seems to be more concerned about selling to a 'top side' rather than the highest bid.

Doesnt want Kiev to be seen to be selling to teams he considers weaker than them...all about image.
And the image he's going for is stupidity?

I so hope we sign Yarmolenko. I don't get my hopes up for transfer rumors much, but I can't help it with this one. He's quality.

.....we really are the most frustrating of clubs when it comes to transfer dealings. If we are in for Yarathingy he must've been fairly low on our shopping list and even now we are reported to be 'thinking' of putting in a bid. He was very good against us last season and would be a welcome acquisition. If we want him get the deal done.

Who's he like ?
No idea, but doesn't seem to be your normal twitter crackpot judging by his followers.
.....we really are the most frustrating of clubs when it comes to transfer dealings. If we are in for Yarathingy he must've been fairly low on our shopping list and even now we are reported to be 'thinking' of putting in a bid. He was very good against us last season and would be a welcome acquisition. If we want him get the deal done.
Don't understand that either. We've had all Summer to do the "considering" we're now two games in just get the bloody deals done!

Agreed, Eggs. Don't understand what there is to 'think' about. Player is class, player reportedly wants to come here, why are we thinking of bidding £11m which they'll probably reject? Just give them what they want and get it done.

Maybe because we also have to get two other players in and our budget isnt quite what spurs or stoke have ? Both have wealthy owners.....we have a luvvy bluenose.

Agreed, Eggs. Don't understand what there is to 'think' about. Player is class, player reportedly wants to come here, why are we thinking of bidding £11m which they'll probably reject? Just give them what they want and get it done.
His rumoured buyout clause is £10.5m, albeit there seems to be a dispute as to whether that's accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back