Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure that's a good enough reason to sign this lad. Nobody knows much about him on here, but anyone who seems to know a little or maybe more than a little about including the respected Tim Vickery don't think this guy is good enough. I know some will automatically think they are wrong/clueless but never have a seen a signing of a player where you hardly see a positive review.
Judge with our own eyes. The amount of times over the years we've seen players dismissed before they'd signed for us only to turn out sound

I was looking forward to seeing him play and was happy with this signing until I saw that he regularly celebrates by either doing a heart shape with his hands or by sucking his thumb. Genuinely.

....the most impressive word in your post is 'regularly'. I wouldn't mind seeing him 'regularly' sucking his thumb or doing whatever he wants for us.

Yarmo is slow, leggy, and lazy? I dont even know what leggy means but sounds like a [Poor language removed] prospect and this twitter guy would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back