Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly, just wiki'd him and have him down as 5ft 4. I think we have enough weeds as it is we cannot carry another lightweight passenger.

I kind of agree with that sentiment... although there was a player on the opposing team today who's also a bit of a munchkin, yet had the biggest influence on the game.

People have been in fact calling for us to sign someone who emulates this EXACT player, specifically.

So height isn't everything, clearly. In fact, some people have been insinuating that a lack of height is almost like the hallmark of the calibre/profile of player we are looking for in that creative department...

But yeah, a team of munchkins all going up for Jag-hoofs would be crap.

I think apart from Mori, the other two signings could be any two from a long list that we have been 'linked' to. The club and more importantly Martinez have neither confirmed nor denied any of the numerous links flying about, tenuous or otherwise. Therefore none of us can have any firm idea of deals being jacked up, talks happening etc. There is still a number of days left in this window and the club are keeping their cards close to their chest as you would expect Premier League 'businesses' to do so. I believe its of no benefit to us as fans to speculate so much that it begins to spoil our season until things are confirmed one way or the other. The board know they have to step up and Martinez will also be fully aware and as such im putting my faith in them both, as a fan of EFC, until im proved otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back