Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big respect for Sergio Aguero for alerting the ambulance crew over the fan in distress in the crowd. Play hadn't officially stopped and he was quick enough to notice something wasn't right, fair play to him for that.

It's probably already been mentioned but nice one Sergio. I tip my cap to you.

Big respect for Sergio Aguero for alerting the ambulance crew over the fan in distress in the crowd. Play hadn't officially stopped and he was quick enough to notice something wasn't right, fair play to him for that.

Any news on the fan? Had a look earlier but couldn't see anything.

No idea why this post is in here. Thought i was in the match thread.

I hope so, the lads around his were pointing to their chests. Bit worrying to see.
funnily enough, If you are ever unfortunate to suffer server heart problems, being at a football stadium is probably one of the best places you could probably be other than say a hospital. Experts within yards, all the latest emergency kit close to hand, Ambulances on standby etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back