Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones why??? Feeling so good with the whole Yarms thing...

2bd41f55_McRahmen.jpg

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit everything....

An hour ago I left this thread confident that Stones would stay, logged on to the facebook page of YourVets Nuneaton, clicked on the dog beauty pageant photos to check my labradoodle's total (Baillie - black dog, end of row 1 with tongue hanging out - all votes welcome) before returning here. Double disappointment.

Do or die time for Everton now.

If we sell him we have to spend every penny in the next week, otherwise I have absolutely no confidence in the current board. whatever happens the next week will define our club as being the club we should be, or a terribly run club who have held themselves back

He's giv en us a weeks notice - if the club new he wanted to go should have dropped him out of the squad like Tony puLis d

RM has stated not for sale let's see if he is here next wednesday, it's a bad place to be in the board have let us down also if he is sold its a Wayne Rooney farce all over again!

Words and actions in football rarely go in sync. Roberto has known all along there would be a price for Stones that could not be refused, and he will have planned for this. It is obvious that the media pressure has got to Stones ...he even uses the word 'reluctantly' in his request. There is also the possibility that the transfer request will be turned down. Stones might have got his head back on by January or summer. If Celtic go out of the CL tonight we will get VanDyck and maybe accept Stones request. Life goes on either way. Our board has no influence on players making transfer request, but need only accept requests if it is beneficial to Everton in the medium term. TalkSport is currently wetting itself, Quinn is blabbering contradictory nonsense like 'Everton have no debt' 'Stones begged Kenwright to let him go'but I was only reporting what the papers said'...Wrong Mickey.....you were quoting the one false report that supported your agenda. Just remember everyone has a price...from footballers to self important pundits and journalists who think they can change the world. Everton will go on, and will win stuff again. Within the next few years as well.

Do or die time for Everton now.

If we sell him we have to spend every penny in the next week, otherwise I have absolutely no confidence in the current board. whatever happens the next week will define our club as being the club we should be, or a terribly run club who have held themselves back

Spend every penny on what though, over-rated, expensive or ageing players? Every club in land and further will be trying to offload their crap onto us.

Spend every penny on what though, over-rated, expensive or ageing players? Every club in land and further will be trying to offload their crap onto us.
said it earlier today, have no issue in selling stones and spending the money on our transfer targets.

my issue is why we only had 5 million to spend this summer before sales. We have done this to the manager twice now in three summers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back