Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....still very light up front if Lukaku suffers loss of form or is out with an injury. We really need an effective support striker to compete.

I agree we need something there, but there are more pressing issues that, in my opinion, deserve more attention and money.

But hell, there's about three days left of this. I'll take anything.

http://www.goal.com/en-za/news/4659/editorials/2015/08/28/14823232/-?

"The Great Debate: Where should Victor Moses go?"

"...However, forget West Ham United, forget Stoke City and forget Everton—all respectable sides, certainly—but surely Moses can do better than this mid-table trio?.."

Just thought you might wanna feed your morning fume with some crap sports blogging... but maybe you all live your lives differently to me.

any word on who we might sell though ?.there's a couple of lids we could afford to move on isn't there.
probably but you need takers. osman, hibbert, and peinaar are here til they retire. gibson is always hurt not to mention his dui. no one will give us decent money for mcgeady

Let's not forget signing Mirallas from West Ham and McCarthy from Spurs.

EFC board transfer stratedgy, lower fans expectations...... keep what we have with timely contract renewal announcements, chuck in a freebie and a couple of loans.

As we get nearer to the close of the window, fool them with stories of being linked with a world beater BUT it wont get past first base ( fools) and we' ll tell them we really got close but couldnt get it over the line ...

Finally, at the 11th hour pull a quick low cost signing in that will please them as they are soooo desperate for anyone

Really easy, fools them every time...win win we spend no money

EFC board transfer stratedgy, lower fans expectations...... keep what we have with timely contract renewal announcements, chuck in a freebie and a couple of loans.

As we get nearer to the close of the window, fool them with stories of being linked with a world beater BUT it wont get past first base ( fools) and we' ll tell them we really got close but couldnt get it over the line ...

Finally, at the 11th hour pull a quick low cost signing in that will please them as they are soooo desperate for anyone

Really easy, fools them every time...win win we spend no money
I could've sworn we signed Lukaku by smashing our transfer record last summer, but maybe I'm mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back